Szent Magyar Autokefál Egyház - Holy Hungarian Autocephalous Church
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Szent Magyar Autokefál Egyház - Holy Hungarian Autocephalous Church

A Szent Magyar Autokefál Egyház hivatalos fóruma - Official forum of the Holy Hungarian Autocephalous Church

KezdőlapKezdőlap  Legutóbbi képekLegutóbbi képek  KeresésKeresés  RegisztrációRegisztráció  Belépés  

Book of the Creation Chapter I

Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet
Admin

Hozzászólások száma : 50

Book of the Creation  Chapter I Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: Book of the Creation Chapter I   Book of the Creation  Chapter I EmptySzer. Jan. 06, 2016 7:42 am

Book of the Creation
Chapter I - « The Universe »

In the beginning, there was only God.

There was neither matter, nor energy, nor movement. There was not even the vacuum, that which separates the world from the stars, because even the vacuum is something. Nothing. There was not even the absence of something because, when one says that something is missing, we are aware of the possibility of that thing's existence. Nothingness is when even the idea of existence is impossible. Except for God.

But God is higher than all, including nothing. He does not have a beginning or an end. He is thus the Infinite one and the Eternal. He is Perfection, on which nothing can take hold, nothing can act, and nothing can interfere. It is, for Him, no more than a simple thought for something to pass from Nothingness into Existence, and another simple thought to pass from Existence to Nothing. All is thus possible for Him and everything that is thus owes Him its existence.

God is the Raw material from which all is created. Matter, energy, movement, and time are themselves composed of Him. All that exists, as well as nothing itself, belonged to Him from the beginning. He also is the Creator of all things. It is He that creates all that exists and gives it its form and its contents. He is finally Most High, because He is the cause of the existence of all things, including nothing.

God knows all, because knowledge itself belonged to Him, is created by Him and finds its cause in Him. One must say thus that He is omniscient. Moreover, He is everywhere because, as far as one goes, one is always in Him. God is thus qualified as the omnipresent one. Lastly, He can act everywhere; because, being everywhere and knowing all, there is nothing and no absence of anything that can block His action.

God thought and a tiny point appeared. Thus, by the creation of this single tiny point, God both created and thereafter dispersed Nothing. Henceforth, He would compose the Existence and the vacuum, but no more of nothing. God decided to name this tiny point “Universe” and exploded in it a myriad of stars, which populated the vacuum. Never since have they ceased to sparkle from within the celestial firmament.

Then God created the two movements: the heavy things would go to the bottom and the light things upwards. He also created the four elements. Heaviest was the ground. Then water, wind, and fire came. He laid them out in the hierarchical order of their gravity. The ground was thus in the centre. It was covered by the water, which was itself covered by the air. Lastly, lightest of the elements, fire, came to cover the whole.

This matter ball, God named "World." So that the movement would be done, God undertook to demolish the hierarchical order of the elements. He placed fire in the centre of the ground and water in the sky, above the air. The elements moved, alternating order and disorder, systematically turning over disorder to the order. God enjoyed seeing how His creation was driven to correspond to the hierarchical order of their gravity.
Vissza az elejére Go down

Book of the Creation Chapter I
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal